• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ricey

Ricey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hi all... 1/ does matrox play well with IR Tracker? 2/ every time I play Another game (Diablo 3) the matrox only works on left screen. The other 2 go to sleep. I'm running 3 screens on matrox for view and 1 underneath for instruments on a gtx 560 graphic card. This only happens on "full screen" Undocking window works ok... But I prefer full screen. Any suggestions anyone!!!! Happy flying

#2 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

Administrator, PC Aviator Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,641 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Some games wont work with the Matrox. I think Matrox has a list of compatible games somewhere on their site. It may be that Diablo 3 is simply not compatible?

TrackIR should work ok with the Matrox box. It runs on a separate input "stream" so to speak, so I can't invisage any issues between those two.

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

Manager - PC Aviator Australia
The Flight Simulation Company!
Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories
We ship worldwide with FAST dispatch!
Online Store: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store
[Facebook] [Twitter] [Blog] [Scoop.it] [YouTube] [Google+]

#3 Ricey

Ricey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Sorry Dean... I didn't explain myself to well. Diablo is fine... The problem is when I go back to FSX

#4 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

• Administrators
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hmm it's been a while since I have used a Matrox box with FSX... Just trying to recall what it may be... It should of course work fine with FSX... Did you run FSX via the Matrox launcher app, and have an appropriate resolution set? I think the FSX screens resolution also needs to match the Matrox setting? I could be wrong...

If you do a Google search for "setting up matrox triplehead2go with fsx" you will find a lot of information that might steer you in the right direction.

Dean

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

#5 Ricey

Ricey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Yep.... You were right... It's in FSX. It defaulted to 1280*1024. Set to 3840*1024. Works on full screen however plane logos are fuzzy... Even on default planes (Orbit, World Travel etc,) Airplane and scenery ok... Just logo???? ..,. I should just get a pc just for SFX.... I wish...

#6 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

• Administrators
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Fuzzy logo could be normal... If everything else looks fine, then it's likely just a low resolution logo image in use on the default aircraft.

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

#7 Ricey

Ricey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

I must have changed something somewhere. The logos were fine 2 weeks ago... No worries .. I'll find it... How ever , I'll definitely get the IR Tracker in a few months when I can afford it. One last question and I'll let you get back to the "Real" pilots... How do I post a photo of my setup. Thanks again.

#8 Steve McGinley

Steve McGinley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:30 AM

I use triple head2go and IR trackv5 on FSX and it works like a charm

• Ricey likes this

#9 VH-DLS

VH-DLS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationMornington Peninsula, Vic.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

I must have changed something somewhere. The logos were fine 2 weeks ago... No worries .. I'll find it... How ever , I'll definitely get the IR Tracker in a few months when I can afford it. One last question and I'll let you get back to the "Real" pilots... How do I post a photo of my setup. Thanks again.

Hi, Ricey
Welcome to the forums. Could be your anti-aliasing has been switched off. Go to Menu/Options/Settings/Display. Choose the Graphics tab. Find the "Device-Specific options" pane on the left of your screen. Make sure that the anti-aliasing box at the bottom of that pane has been ticked. While you are at it, make sure that the drop-down list called "filtering" is set to the highest that your system can take. You should get crisper graphics on both the logos and your cockpit view.

Cheers,
Dennis

"There are old pilots, and bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users