Photo

PCA Forums Annual Lunch

PC Aviator forums annual lunch aussie star flight simulation Moorabbin Airport Aero Bar & Bistro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CaptAus

CaptAus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:24 PM

Hi all

Last year in March we had a lunch to celebrate the first anniversary of the PCA Forums.  A number of people have been asking if there is going to be a lunch again this year - so yes there is.  Can you bookmark Saturday 14th March at the Aero Bar & Bistro, Moorabbin Airport as the date and venue.

Now there is just one snag at the moment.  Having contacted the Royal Victorian Aero Club to make a booking, I was advised that the bistro is currently under renovation and that it may or may not be available on that date. I will keep in touch with the RVAC and keep you posted via this forum.

What emerged out of the first lunch is what became known as the Moorabbin Group - PCA Forum and Aussie Star Flight Simulation members who attended the first lunch. The group got together again this year and visited the full-sized 737 cockpit sim developed by one of the members.  Any new lunch attendees will automatically become a member of the Moorabbin Group if they so desire.

In the meantime, if you wish to attend, please PM me and provide contact details and keep an eye on the forum for further developments.

Greg

Intel Core i7 2600K OC 5.8GHz, Quad core, 8GB RAM, EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti, Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200.12, SATA III, Windows 7 64bit, 2 x 22" monitors.

Greg Whiley (CaptAus)
Founder
Aussie Star Flight Simulation
www.aussiestarhops.com
admin@aussiestarhops.com

#2 NormG

NormG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

".......Now there is just one snag at the moment....."

One snag at a BBQ!

That is a great idea Greg. Wish I could attend. Maybe next year.

Cheers,

Norm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC Aviator forums, annual lunch, aussie star flight simulation, Moorabbin Airport, Aero Bar & Bistro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users