Cozumel International Airport is situated in the island of Cozumel, Quintana Roo. It is located at the Caribbean Sea off the eastern coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, very near to Cancun. The island is about 48 km (30 mi) long and 16 km (9.9 mi) wide, and is Mexico's largest Caribbean island.
This remarkable island has many interesting aspects including: Maya culture history, stunning coral reefs, incredible marine life and many appealing resorts to have wonderful and perfect vacations. It is also a stop for Caribbean cruises by cruise lines Carnival, Celebrity, Crystal, Disney, Royal Caribbean, and others.
Cozumel International Airport handles national and international air traffic, receiving thousands of tourists all year. In 2011, the airport handled 441,692 passengers.
As with the other nine airports in the Mexican southeast region, Cozumel International Airport is operated by the "Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste" (ASUR) Airport Group.
The airport is equipped with six boarding gates. It has two runways one for military use and another one for civilian use.
Within this scenery we strived to capture the essence and the beauty of this amazing place, that will make your flights to the mayan riviera a wonderful flight sim experience.
- MMCZ (CZM) airport completely modeled with significant attention to detail.
- Texturing in HD mapping for all buildings and ground polygons.
- Surroundings extremely detailed, most mayor hotels in the area, and other important landmarks.
- more than 50 kilometers of photo scenery with hand placed autogen.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- Revised land classes for surrounding photo scenery.
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.
- Excellent frame rates.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Birds, dolphins, whales (FSX)
- Native vehicle animations (FSX)
Buy Today and Pay Just $11.25 for Download Access
That's Half Price and a Real Bargain!
or $5.95 extra for download access + DVD backup disk delivered via post.