#1 NormG

NormG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:00 PM

I intend to make a video featuring the beautiful Vertigo Studios F9 Grumman Panther as shown in the short video test following

I have chosen MSE Italy & Switzerland scenery as the terrain appears close to North Korea where the Panther was made
famous by a movie named "Bridges of Toko-Ri", based on a true story and one of my favourite movies

Here is a brief story about the "real" bridges of Toko-Ri
http://www.uss-benni...at_toko_ri.html

Both aircraft and scenery are available in the Pc Aviator store. I will add TacPack by VRS for weapons on the Panther. I have permission from Vertigo Studios to do this.

Cheers ,

gibo

#2 Gartro

Gartro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:48 PM

Norm

Watching the second video, the movie trailer, was like a trip in the time machine for me.

I remember seeing that movie at the age of about 10 at the Saturday afternoon matinee at the local picture theatre (the "flea house") where we made a nuisance of ourselves by rolling Jaffas down the aisles.

I will await your production with interest.

Gary

#3 NormG

NormG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:17 PM

Norm

Watching the second video, the movie trailer, was like a trip in the time machine for me.

I remember seeing that movie at the age of about 10 at the Saturday afternoon matinee at the local picture theatre (the "flea house") where we made a nuisance of ourselves by rolling Jaffas down the aisles.

I will await your production with interest.

Gary

Hi Gary, I have that movie on dvd and have watched it several times. Here is a short video, just putting ideas together. The scenery is Switzerland I think or maybe Italy with a little of Germany, all MSE of course. Germany because I had some FLAK set up to check the effects.

Kind Regards,

Norm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users