Latest version with Service Pack 1 integrated!
Military Visualizations, producers of some of the best combat aircraft add-ons available for Flight Simulator and Prepar3D now offer the well-known Korean War front-line fighter jet, the F-86 Sabre for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D simulators. Get it now via instant download from PC Aviator Australia!
The North American F-86 Sabre (sometimes called the Sabrejet) was a transonic jet fighter aircraft. Produced by North American Aviation, the Sabre is best known as America's first swept wing fighter which could counter the similarly winged Soviet MiG-15 in high-speed dogfights over the skies of the Korean War.
Considered one of the best and most important fighter aircraft in the Korean War, the F-86 is also rated highly in comparison with fighters of other eras. Although it was developed in the late 1940s and was outdated by the end of the 1950s, the Sabre proved versatile and adaptable, and continued as a front-line fighter in numerous air forces until the last active operational examples were retired by the Bolivian Air Force in 1994.
Its success led to an extended production run of more than 7,800 aircraft between 1949 and 1956, in the United States, Japan and Italy. Variants were built in Canada and Australia. The Canadair Sabre added another 1,815 airframes, and the significantly redesigned CAC Sabre (sometimes known as the Avon Sabre or CAC CA-27), had a production run of 112. It was by far the most-produced Western jet fighter, with total production of all variants at 9,860 units.
High Performance and Packed with Features!
The Milviz F-86F-30 (hard wing) Sabre model depicted in this package is a highly detailed replica of its real-life counterpart. The model was created by using high quality digital photos and many, many countless hours of testing, revising and testing again!
Other outstanding features of this aircraft are:
- Realistic startup and shutdowns
- Realistic systems and avionics
- High quality VC using modern mapping techniques!
- High quality external model using modern mapping techniques!
- 6 HD different liveries
- High resolution paint kit
- Highly detailed Pilots Operating Handbook: includes all performance charts and figures. If you choose to, you can fly by the numbers, or fly as casual as you wish!
- Actual Flight Manual for the plane included for “hard core” buffs
- High quality sound set!
- Realistic night lighting, landing lights and custom effects.
- Flight dynamics tested and tuned by a real pilots. The aircraft flies just like its real world counterpart
- Aircraft features an exterior model manager that enables you to load different weapons and fuel tanks. Weight distribution and fuel will be added or subtracted as you add or remove items. Loadouts affect drag.
- Canopy opening will cause drag so you can slow down quicker on the ground
This product requires FSX Acceleration or P3D. It is also designed for newer systems.
Minimum requirements are:
- 2.6 Ghz Core 2 Duo
- 512mb Video Card
- 1.2 Gigs of free disk space.
- Optimal requirements are higher.
Installation into P3D requires that you point to your installation. Support for P3D is not supplied at this time.
This very popular Sabre model is the best yet made for Flight Simulator x and P3D. You can only get this from an Australian retailer at PC Aviator!
Purchase your copy online now at http://www.pcaviator...44&cat=0&page=1