4 replies to this topic

#1 Gartro

Gartro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:13 AM

Since about 9pm AEDT yesterday, I have been unable to access either the Aust or US store of PCA, getting different versions of error messages from both.

Earlier in the night, access was okay.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Gary

#2 m0dpsych

m0dpsych

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:24 AM

Hi Gary,

I have experienced the problem as well since about 7.00pm (Qld) time last night. I have just tried again with the same result.

Qld Gary

I'm from the Government and I'm here to help!!!!

#3 scottharmes6

scottharmes6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:15 PM

I have been experiencing the same since yesterday (about 24 hours ago).  I was getting a "500 Internal server error" which told me to contact Robert Ferraro about the problem, which I did today  I got the same error message when trying to use the emailed download links.  Strangely, I was able to access the site and my links via my phone.  I did get the same error once or twice, but I managed to be connected to the site and my product links via wi-fi on my phone.  Now if I try on my PC I am getting a different error message.

Untitled6.jpg

Cheers,

Scott

#4 Gartro

Gartro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:06 PM

I noticed this afternoon AEDT that the US store's site is now working but the Aust store remains out of action.

Gary

#5 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

Administrator, PC Aviator Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,641 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hi folks,

Yes apparently the server guys we employ to keep the store running and online were working on some small bug but the end result was a major crash of the server needing all files to be reuploaded from a backup. The good thing is the store and the most critical data (order data etc) gets backed up on pretty much a continuing and rolling basis so no critical data was lost. Reuploading the entire store takes a fair chunk of time (12 hours I am told) so that accounted for a bit of it... Then the SQL issues had to be sorted out thereafter. It took a little longer than expected but everything appears to be back up and running now. I am extending the current sale another 12 hours in lieu of the downtime so most customers get a chance to grab the bargains, given that chance may have been taken away yesterday.

Thanks for everyone's patience :)

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

Manager - PC Aviator Australia
The Flight Simulation Company!
Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories
We ship worldwide with FAST dispatch!
Online Store: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store
[Facebook] [Twitter] [Blog] [Scoop.it] [YouTube] [Google+]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users