No replies to this topic

#1 Gartro

Gartro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:25 PM

Yesterday, I received the December Just Flight Newsletter which, in part, contains the November/December list of updates for products sold by JF. As I have mentioned in previous posts, JF provides an excellent service in notifying updates and how to access them and I find this service of great assistance to me in trying to keep up-to-date.

Part of the December Newsletter list reads:

"Miles Hawk Speed Six - Service Pack (11 Dec)
Flysimware MU-2B-60 - v2.0 Update
(7 Dec)
Carenado CT206H Stationair HD Series for FSX/P3D (and G1000 Expansion Pack) - v2.0 Update (4 Dec)
Carenado CT182T Skylane G1000 HD Series for FSX/P3D - v2.0 Update (4 Dec)
Fokker F27 Friendship 100/200/300 - Service Pack 2 (3 Dec)
Electra Model 10A - Service Pack 2 (3 Dec)
B-17 Flying Fortress - v1.3 Update (27 Nov)
L-1011 TriStar Professional - Service Pack 2 (16 Nov)
Canberra PR9 - Service Pack 3: Download Edition / Boxed Edition (10 Nov)
Aerosoft Airbus Bundle - v1.31 Update (5 Nov)
Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 and A320/A321 - v1.31 Update (5 Nov)"

I have excluded some non-aviation products which PCA Aust does not appear to stock. There may be also a few plane products in the list not stocked by PCA Aust (I have not checked the list of products at PCA Aust).

A purchase from JF before the stated date needs to to be updated. On that basis, I am assuming that the JF upload was updated as at that date and the version available for download at JF is the new one from that date.

However, those dates may not be reflective of the situation at PCA Aust or elsewhere.

Most of the updates involve a complete re-install.

Dean should be able to tell us what are the relevant dates for the updated products on the PCA Aust server so that where there has to be a complete new re-install, rather than merely a patch, existing or new customers know it is the new/updated version which can be downloaded.

Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users