• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 troye

troye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:52 AM

Hi there, i just want to point out to anyone who wants to buy the JustFlight Mosquito on the PCAviator Australia website, that the product page is incorrect.

It says that a total of 19 aircraft are included. That is false advertising. I bought it a week ago and there are only 4 aircraft included.

What you are really buying is the BASE Pack only. You will still have to buy two Upgrade Packs: A and B to get the total 19 aircraft and additional features.

Only problem is that you cannot buy it from PCAviator Australia as it doesn't list the Upgrade Packs, because they are supposedly already included in the one full package right? Wrong. On all other vendor websites (even the main PCAviator.com site) the Mosquito is advertised as three separate purchases - Base, Upgrade Pack A, Upgrade Pack B.

I have tried three times in the last week to contact PCAviator (e-mails and tickets) to notify them of this and had no reply as yet. Can anyone suggest what else i can do?

#2 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

Administrator, PC Aviator Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,642 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:11 PM

Hi Troye,

I was off most of the Xmas break but as you know, your issue has been sorted a few days ago :)

I have since updated the product text now to reflect the changes in this product.

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

Manager - PC Aviator Australia
The Flight Simulation Company!
Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories
We ship worldwide with FAST dispatch!
Online Store: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store
[Facebook] [Twitter] [Blog] [Scoop.it] [YouTube] [Google+]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users