Miami International airport is the most important airport in the state of Florida, and is the 24th airport by passenger traffic in the world. It is known to be a gateway to Latin America with its significant number of flights to and from the region. Also being an important airport for flights to and from Europe and most importantly for domestic flights within the United States.
Experience Miami International Airport (KMIA) like you never have before with this amazing recreation.
Compatible with 3 simulators: FSX, FSX:SE, and Prepare3Dv1-v3, you get triple the bang for your buck.
- Miami Int'l Airport KMIA modeled with significant attention to detail.
- Texturing in HD mapping for all buildings, shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all buildings.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures.
- Surroundings extremely detailed with dozens of customized buildings.
- 80 square miles of photo scenery with thousands of hand placed autogen.
- Animated trams.
- Custom animated (CTRL+J) jetway and static.
- Custom vehicle (apron) animations.
- Static aircraft.
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- Excellent night effects.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- FSX, Prepar3Dv2, Prepar3dv3, FSX Steam, support.
- Much more!
Be sure to watch this striking demo video.
Grab your copy here - http://www.pcaviator...productid=20681