Ellsworth AFB is 10 miles east of Rapid City, South Dakota, and is home to the 28th Bomb Wing. The mission of the 28th Bomb Wing is to deliver combat power for global military response. It is divided into the 28th Operations Group, the 28th Maintenance Group, the 28th Mission Support Group and the 28th Medical Group.
Ellsworth's population of approximately 8,000 includes military members, family members and civilian employees. The base's sister city, Rapid City, has a population of just more than 62,500. There are about 3,800 military retirees in Western South Dakota.
The scenery consists of:
- Full complement of hangars and support buildings
- Technical site and accommodation representative of the period
- Operational night lighting
- Navaids: ILS (Rwy 25, 111.70 MHz) and VOR/DME (114.00 MHz)
- The AI aircraft and scenery object densities are scalable to suit most systems
- AI B-1B, C-130J, KC-135R and C-21 populate the base and are active throughout the day.
- Windows XP w/SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold
- Dovetail Games FSX-SE
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1*
- CPU 2.4Ghz or better
- 2Gb RAM Minimum
- 512 MB DX9 or DX10 Graphics Card or better **
* May not be compatible with Prepar3D v2
** DX9 compatible but NOT guaranteed compatible with DX10 Preview
This is a multi-sim installer that will auto-install to FSX or FSX-SE or Prepar3D v1.4.
Team SDB donates a portion of revenues from its products to Help for Heroes and Walking With The Wounded in the UK.
Order this scenery add-on at http://www.pcaviator...productid=20693