FLYING UNDER THE SOUTHERN CROSS ** PARAGUAY BUSH PILOTS **
Welcome to Paraguay Pilots. Paraguay is a landlocked country in central South America, bordered by Argentina to the south and southwest, Brazil to the east and northeast, and Bolivia to the northwest. Paraguay lies on both banks of the Paraguay River, which runs through the centerof the country from north to south. It is around this great river where pilots battle the weather and the pampa like winds.
Guarani Air has given you a chance to fly in these southern skies to test if you can handle what they dish out to new as well as old pilots. Start flying under the Southern Cross Skies and enjoy many hours way down there!!!
- EIGHT MISSIONS IN PARAGUAY
- EIGHT NEW REAL AIRPORTS AND AIRFIELDS (FSX FORGOT THESE)
- FOUR NEW WEATHER THEMES WHICH YOU CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AND USE WITH ANY FLIGHT
- COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION
- EASY COPY AND PASTE
- "GUARANI AIRWAYS" TEXTURE FOR FREEWARE AIRCRAFT
- INSTRUCTIONS TO EASILY CHANGE "ALL" MISSION PARAMETERS (Change Airplanes, Weather, Flight Times, Seasons ETC>>)
- COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION FOR TEXTURE INSTALLATION (OPTIONAL)
- A SAR MISSION FOR "REAL DEAL" PILOTS
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, and 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSXSE
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card.
- 100MB available hard disk space.
Order online http://www.pcaviator...productid=20713