Nobody knows where they came from, but about 2,400 years ago, a new tribe appeared in Central America.
They settled in the rainforests of the Yucatan Peninsula. They were very clever people.
They set about making cities in the rainforest, many beautiful cities. They did not use metals, and built huge cities using stone tools and wood tools.and some made from shells.
Before very long, the Maya had built hundreds of cities.
By around 900 CE, the Maya cities were mostly deserted. Some people remained, and their descendants still live in Central America today. But without enough people to take care of them, the great Maya cities fell into ruin. That's why the Maya are called "the mysterious Maya" nobody knows where they came from, and nobody knows what happened to them. It is a history mystery.
Now for the first time in FSX and FSX:SE YOU will fly tourists in a unique Journey over EIGHT Cities of the ancient Mayas. The tour will start in New Orleans, where the "Jungle Explorers Club" has chartered an Orbit Airlines Airbus 321. Fly to Guatemala City and then on to the Jungle of Peten only a few miles from the Capital City of the Mayas--TIKAL--
Here the adventure starts and the Local MAYA Airways will take the explorers over EIGHT incredible Mayan Ruins spanning from Guatemala to Yucantan, Belize, and Honduras. The scenery has been captured for the first time for you to hover over it...The Mayas never thought this could be done!!!!!
- EIGHT FLIGHTS OVER THE MAYAN CITIES OF TIKAL, BECAN, COPAN, DZIBANCHE AND KINICHNA, PALENQUE, UXMAL XUNANTURICH AND EL MIRADOR
- CHOOSE YOUR HELICOPTER OR SLOW PLANE
- REFURBISHED AIRPORTS OF "MUNDO MAYA INTL AND PALENQUE"
- FOUR NEW WEATHER THEMES WHICH YOU CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AND USE WITH ANY FLIGHT
- COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION WITH DETAILED FLIGHT TIPS TO SEE THE RUINS AT THEIR BEST
- EASY COPY AND PASTE
- "MAYA AIRWAYS" TRI-LANDER TEXTURES FOR FREEWARE AIRCRAFT
- DETAIL DOCUMENTATION OF THE RUINS AND LINKS TO YOUTUBE VIDEOS
- SCENERY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN FSX
Order this add-on online at http://www.pcaviator...productid=20743