Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (IATA: MSY, ICAO: KMSY, FAA LID: MSY) is an international airport in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, United States. It is owned by the city of New Orleans and is 11 miles west of downtown New Orleans.
- High detailed representation of New Orleans KMSY
- High Resolution Photoscenery of the airport and surrounding areas.
- Hand-Placed Autogen
- Detailed Terminal
- Static Jetways
- Configurator file for low-end machines.
- Apron vehicles
- Custom buildings around the airport, like parkings and Car Rent.
- Static Planes at GA apron
- Volumetric grass
- UPS Static Aircraft
- Ships around Mississippi River
- Realistic Ground Poly of the airport
- Night textures
- Charts of the airport
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX SP2 (or Acceleration), Prepar3D V2
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- 3.0 GHz processor (Multicore highly recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4GB Recommended)
- 512 MB graphic card (1024 Mb highly recommended)
Order New Orleans airport addon at http://www.pcaviator...productid=20738