From the long coast line of Peru to the jungles where the Amazon River flows. Flying over the Andes Mountains, this country has many airports, airfields and just fields to land on. Pioneer Pilots flew over the mountain passes to take the mail, many never made it!!! Now you can fly to old Inca settlements converted today in large and medium lively cities as well as lonely Amazon outback runways. Your choice of places to fly
Welcome Captain, fly an airliner or a bush plane now in the land of the Incas, you will be a happier man....
- EIGHT FLIGHTS IN PERU WITH FLIGHT PLANS SET FOR YOUR GPS OR FMC---FLY TO: (AREQUIPA, CAJAMARCA, CHICLAYO, IQUITOS, PISAC, YURIMAGUAS, INCA MANCO CAPAC INTL, LAGARTO NUEVO)
- EIGHT AIRPORTS IN "RCS-PHOTOLOOK" (CAN BE USED FOR "FREE MISSIONS" SEE OUR WEBPAGE.)
- FOUR NEW WEATHER THEMES WHICH YOU CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AND USE WITH ANY FLIGHT
- EASY COPY AND PASTE
- FLY THE BIG JETS OR SMALL BUSH PLANES
- COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION
- SPECIAL DIFFICULT LANDING AT ?????"
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSXSE
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card.
- 100MB available hard disk space.
Order online at http://www.pcaviator...productid=20753