Product Page: http://www.pcaviator...productid=21128
The New MegaSceneryEarth Indiana V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER - of Indiana in photoreal detail.
Indiana is 36,418 square miles in size and has 538 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Indiana in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 424 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Indiana include:
- Cities: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Hammond, Bloomington, Gary, Carmel, Lafayette, Terre Haute
- Lakes: Michigan, Monroe, Patoka, Brookville, Wawasee, Mississinewa, Salamonie, Raccoon
- Mountains & Hills: Hoosier Hill (1,250 ft), Sand Hill, Weed Patch Hill, The Knob, Bearwallow Hill, Diamond Hill and a total of 50 peaks above 900 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Hoosier National Forest, Brown County, Versailles, Charlestown, Potato Creek
- Major Rivers: Wabash, White, East Fork White, Kankakee, Patoka, Whitewater.
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!
This is a download edition with the option to order a DVD disk set (6 discs).
When you order the DVD disk set you will still receive download links. If you do not wish to download, simply wait for your DVD to arrive in the mail.
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR INDIANA IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati, St Louis
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-27/ELUS-28, ELUS-33/ELUS-34, ELUS-35/ELUS-36
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-9/EHUS-10
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A 48 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 424 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
To order online - head to http://www.pcaviator...productid=21128