Welcome to the PC Aviator Australia Community Forums.
We have some rules that need to be adhered to, to ensure the community remains a friendly place to be in, and that we can all get along!
The forums will be fairly relaxed, but we must set some borders and guidelines for posting. Naturally, those that cross these borders or break forum rules will be subject to moderation in one form or another. Hopefully we do not need to do this often.
1. Please do not post anything of a racist, discriminatory, sexist, political or defamatory nature on these forums. Post containing such information, actual or suggestive, will be deleted immediately and the poster may be banned from the forum indefinitely.
2. Posts by commercial vendors other than PC Aviator are not allowed on this forum without prior permission from the board administrator.
3. These forums are NOT for technical support of products purchased at PC Aviator Australia. If you are seeking direct technical support from PC Aviator for a product you have purchased from our Australian store, please go to http://www.pcaviator.com.au/support/ and submit a support ticket. All queries on orders placed should also be directed to PC Aviator Australia as these will not be answered on this forum. To provide proper support, we require some personal details to verify your orders, and we do not wish to have you post these details on the forum, for your own personal security.
4. Any posts including any information that is deemed personal to you, or others, will be deleted immediately without notice. Please be careful what you post about yourself online, as this is a public forum accessible to the world. Keep your personal information secure!
5. Screenshots must be of flight simulation products ONLY, and their content must adhere to the same guidelines as those set out in rule #1 above.
6. Your participation on the PC Aviator Australia forums is a priviledge afforded to you, at no charge. It is not a right. PC Aviator reserves the right to moderate and take action as it sees fit in relation to any and all content posted to our forum. We will endeavor to exercise fairness in all moderation decisions, however, we have the final say on moderation actions.
Thanks for taking the time to read these rules. They are subject to alteration and modification at any time, so ensure you regularly check them!