Looking to post a review about a flight simulation product? GREAT! We appreciate your time and effort, but we ask that before posting your review, to follow these guidelines below...
- The product reviewed MUST be purchased from, or available to be purchased from PC Aviator Australia.
- Only post a review of a product you have purchased and used a considerable amount. It is not fair on the publisher or developer of the product if you post an uninformed view or a view from lack of considerable experience with the product.
- Please do not post reviews that are not of review-style content. We do not want rants about customer service issues with the developer or publisher of the product here.
- Under no circumstances will bad language be tolerated in any review or post on this forum. Doing so will likely lead to your banning from this forum. In addition, defamatory text in any form will also be immediately removed and the poster may face a ban from this forum. Remember, your participation on this forum is not a right, it is a priviledge afforded to you. Please do not abuse that priviledge.
- In your review, explain why you like the product, what may not appeal to you, or where you think the product might benefit from improvement in certain parts.
- Try to keep negativity away from your review text. We understand some products are not as good as others, but try to provide contructive criticism where appropriate (if needed) instead of negativity.
- The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit your review as they deem necessary, or to delete or hide your review from these forums if required. We will be fair with editing your content (if required) and will ensure the review meets the above guidelines.
Thanks for your interest in posting a review and we look forward to your submission!