1 reply to this topic

#1 Gartro

Gartro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

This segment of the Forum has existed since Day 1 but apart from the two administrative posts common to all segments, it appears to have been ignored - with no posts/replies from members.

I have wondered why.

Carenado products on the PCA Aust website are mentioned with some frequency in other segments.

Does this segment relate only to the boxed versions which come in a cardboard sleeve which have the PC Aviator logo on both the box and the sleeve?

Are those models not available in another form?

Do these PCA GA Aircraft Collection models not generate Forum comment or is the comment not targeted to the most appropriate destination?

Elsewhere on this Forum in the past couple of days, I have commented on product manuals, both favourably and unfavourably. The manuals which I have read for this PCA GA series cannot be faulted.

#2 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

Administrator, PC Aviator Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,641 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

Gary,

Yes this is for the boxed versions only that PC Aviator published. Yours truly compiled all the manuals for these boxed editions as well.

These products are available as downloads yes, but if you want a nice boxed edition with artwork and manuals to collect, these are the products to choose over the download versions.

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

Manager - PC Aviator Australia
The Flight Simulation Company!
Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories
We ship worldwide with FAST dispatch!
Online Store: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store
[Facebook] [Twitter] [Blog] [Scoop.it] [YouTube] [Google+]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users