• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Qantas10

Qantas10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

I just wanted to thankyou for this great scenery and the patched lighting.  This truely brings Adelaide to life now.

One question ...  Is there any plans for a future Parafield release or if not, would you consider doing one.

Adelaide has missed out since FS9 and for those of us who do not want to switch to the other sim, this would make the Adelaide area complete for general aviation all the way upto the heavy jets.

Kind Regards

Qantas 10

#2 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

Administrator, PC Aviator Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,641 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

+1 for Parafield. I don't know of anyone working on developing that airport at the moment. Secretly, I'm still wishing for Archerfield, and have been for a while :)

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

Manager - PC Aviator Australia
The Flight Simulation Company!
Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories
We ship worldwide with FAST dispatch!
Online Store: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store
[Facebook] [Twitter] [Blog] [Scoop.it] [YouTube] [Google+]

#3 auscene

auscene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

I just wanted to thankyou for this great scenery and the patched lighting.  This truely brings Adelaide to life now.

One question ...  Is there any plans for a future Parafield release or if not, would you consider doing one.

Adelaide has missed out since FS9 and for those of us who do not want to switch to the other sim, this would make the Adelaide area complete for general aviation all the way upto the heavy jets.

Kind Regards

Qantas 10

Thank you for your support and comments, another update will be available soon :)

Personally I don't have any plans for another airport except Adelaide at this stage, I hope someone does do Parafield though. 

Aaron

#4 Qantas10

Qantas10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Yes Archerfield is also on my wishlist.  

I do hope that someone out there will look into doing Parafield, especially now that most of the training cadetships are originating out of there via the airlines.

It could give their students a useful tool to familiarize themselves with the local training area and airfield, or just give us locals a nice GA airfield to fly to/from.

Great news on the carpark and tower addition, again thankyou for taking the time in making this scenery a reality.

Qantas 10

#5 Darryl P

Darryl P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

+1 for Parafield, used to work there over 25 years ago and I live about 2km from it.

http://www.ausvag.net/

i7 4770k@3.9, ASUS Z87, 16gig G-skill 2400Mhz, GB 660Ti 2GB, Corsair H90 cooler,Win 7 x64, 120Gb SSD x 2, 240 SSD, 2TB + 1TB backup, 24"LCD + 24" Led LCD, Saitek panels, Saitek Pro Flight yoke and more Saitek gear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users