No replies to this topic

#1 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

Administrator, PC Aviator Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,642 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

This quick review was just posted by Mark Fletcher over at the PC Aviator Australia store:

I bought the Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel for my PC and Euro Truck Simulator 2. I was tired of driving trucks using keyboard controls. When it arrived, I was eager to unpack it and to use in ETS2 with it. So I connected the Pedals to the Steering Wheel, connected the USB lead to my computer, installed the drivers and then started ETS2. Setting up the button and lever controls was required, and then off I went for a test drive. It worked beautifully! The Vibration strength can be changed by going to START > All Programs > Trustmaster > Control Panel. There is plenty of range in the sliders, so you are sure to find a setting that you like. For those who don't have a lot of money, this is a very nice Steering Wheel, the vibration is good, the steering wheel and pedals look and feel solid, so it feels like it will last a long time. The pedals are very firm, so plenty of force is required for accelerating and braking, but I can't know if they will stay like that over a long period of time. It's reasonably cheap, but it's very good Steering Wheel. I give it 5/5 because it's very good for the price.

Thanks for the review Mark!

Ferrari-GTExperience-RacingWheel-1a.jpg

http://www.pcaviator...roductid=555174

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

Manager - PC Aviator Australia
The Flight Simulation Company!
Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories
We ship worldwide with FAST dispatch!
Online Store: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store
[Facebook] [Twitter] [Blog] [Scoop.it] [YouTube] [Google+]

0 user(s) are reading this topic