Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER - of Oklahoma in photoreal detail.
Oklahoma is 69,899 square miles in size and has 370 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Oklahoma in real life in the scenery.
Imagery is clear and crisp 50 cm source throughout for a stunningly realistic scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 328 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Oklahoma include:
- Cities: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Lawton, Broken Arrow, Edmond
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Lake Texoma, Eufaula Lake, Lake Hudson, Lake O' the Cherokees, Gibson Lake, Oologah Lake, Keystone Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Black Mesa, Robbers Roost, Castle Rock, Winchester Mesa, Sugarloaf mountain, Autograph Cliff and a total of 50 peaks above 2,200 ft. Includes Ozark Plateau and Ouachita Mountains
- State Parks & National Forests: Ouachita National Forest, Rita Blanca National Grassland, Black Kettle,McClellan Creek
- Major Rivers: Red River, Arkansas River, Canadian River
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!
This is a download edition with the option to order a DVD disk set (6 discs).
When you order the DVD disk set you will still receive download links. If you do not wish to download, simply wait for your DVDs to arrive in the mail.
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Oklahoma IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Dallas Fort Worth, Kansas City, Memphis
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-15/ELUS-16, ELUS-17/ELUS-18
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-05/EHUS-06
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 61 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 328 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
NOTE: The screenshots don't even scratch the surface of the scope and expanse of this scenery. Discover it all yourself when you purchase this scenery.
An important thing to note with MegaScenery is that with MegaScenery, framerates are faster than the default artificial scenery. So not only do you get the ultimate in realism but you also get a smoother flying experience.
If you don't like to download, choose the DVD MASTER Option and we'll master a 6 disc DVD set with the software and mail it to you anywhere in the world for just $14.95 - all inclusive. Please note that this is a large download at 22.0 Gb. If you are unsure of the stability of your connection we highly recommend you order the DVD Master Option and you'll receive this area on 6 DVDs.
NOTE: You will download a small zip file that has a html file with links to the 22 files that you will download.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Any system capable of running FSX
- 22.0 Gb Hard Drive Space
- 22.0 Gb -
50 MBps About 60 Mins
20 MBps About 2.5 Hours
10 MBps About 5 Hours
5 MBps About 10 Hours
- NOTE: You will download a small zip file that has a html file with links to the 23 files that you will download.
- You can install and fly the first while others are downloading. Each file takes around 10 to 30 minutes to download with a broadband connection.
- If you're not confident with the large download you can order the DVD Master for just $14.95. (6 DVDs).
Order your copy online now at PC Aviator Australia - http://www.pcaviator...roductid=555127
Or in the USA, at www.megasceneryearth.com/store