1 reply to this topic

#1 flightstrike

flightstrike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

G'Day everyone.

Love this scenery. Grew up in Adelaide and it's great to finally see it in FSX as it should be.

I'm having an issue with the majority of AI Traffic around Adelaide. It seems to be isolated to the area surrounding the AUScene scenery.

Most, but not all of the AI traffic is invisable. The ID tags are there, and you can see them all listed in the Air Traffic menu (and Traffic Tool Box) but not the actual physical aircraft model (only the lights are visable). The strange is that if I turn OFF "Aircraft casts shadows on the ground", they are visable again. If I turn it back on, they disappear.

The same aircraft models are always visable at all other ports, it really does seem to have something to do with AUScene scenery. The only scenery I have installed is the Australian FTX Regions, several airports including this one.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.

#2 Dean (PC Aviator)

Dean (PC Aviator)

Administrator, PC Aviator Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,641 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

You would probably find that if you restored default AI traffic or even used some other AI traffic products apart from FTX Traffic, this problem may not exist. I think it has something to do with a combination of the AI traffic being developed not strictly in accordance with the FSX SDKs and when placed in conjunction with an airport using custom textured runways/aprons etc.

You could test by removing FTX traffic and going back to default I guess?

pcaemailsmall.jpg

Dean Bielanowski

Manager - PC Aviator Australia
The Flight Simulation Company!
Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories
We ship worldwide with FAST dispatch!
Online Store: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store
[Facebook] [Twitter] [Blog] [Scoop.it] [YouTube] [Google+]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users