Gartro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

Geoff

Thanks for the link to that article.

It is a good read. Even with my limited technical grasp of FSX and computers, it was interesting.

Gary

#22 por930

por930

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

Gary,

Whoever wrote it presented it in a very clear way for non techo's like me. I thought it was very interesting how to use the vas tool. Once you have flown with airport sceneries, difficult to go back to bare FSX. Some times I find my self not flying, but on foot exploring the airports.

Geoff

#23 XCLTM3

XCLTM3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationYSSY

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

Hi Geoff,

you bet I read through the PMDG article as it relates to VAS consumption.

In addition to PMDG, I turn toward Nick Needham in simforums & Kosta (aka Srdan Kostic) who hosts his own space now.

Nick is truly a "tech wiz" IMO. He doesn't make bold statements without providing reliable data to support what he is stating. As it relates to anything FSX or PC (software or hardware)......he knows his stuff thoroughly.

Rgds,

Steve

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

#24 por930

por930

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hi Geoff,

you bet I read through the PMDG article as it relates to VAS consumption.

In addition to PMDG, I turn toward Nick Needham in simforums & Kosta (aka Srdan Kostic) who hosts his own space now.

Nick is truly a "tech wiz" IMO. He doesn't make bold statements without providing reliable data to support what he is stating. As it relates to anything FSX or PC (software or hardware)......he knows his stuff thoroughly.

Yeah Steve, both Nick and Kosta have great sites with a lot of great 'tested' information.

Geoff

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VAS, Memory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users